Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1$ ROSES!

If you love roses and have a Dollar Tree Store in your area, go check out their stationary selection currently for sale. These three packs of rosey, pink file folders were $1 each and include 3 files in each package. Click on any photo to enlarge.



Notepads, $1.



20 ct. of the prettiest hang tags! $1. (I'm not sure what is in the little train case below.)



2 pk scratch pad and 2 pk grocery list, $1 ea.



8 pk of blank note cards, $1.



Journal/notepad, $1.



8 pack of Thank You cards, $1 ea.


2pk of rose covered votive holders, $1. They came in a clear box wrapped with delicate, sheer pink ribbon. So pretty, I just kept it in the box for several days. As you can see, I use one for Q-tips in the bathroom.

I just wanted to add a pic of this cute little blue birdhouse I picked up. I just liked the pagoda shape and the aqua color. Not sure what I will do with it yet, maybe add some flowers or greenery inside. Any suggestions?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It might be cute with your vintage hats inside it. Just a thought!!

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Thanks for the tip....I have 2 dollar trees in my area. That paper is sooo gorgeous. I have this weird addiction to paper, fabric and ribbon. I just cant get enough of it. Oh yes and include chocolate on that list. Thank goodness slim fast comes in chocolate;)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Rosie,
Thanks for letting me know about Un Du ..I'll be looking for some. Love the pretty papers...I'm such a PAPER GAL...I have so much and still buy more...bad girl!!!
I think greens with a hat maydo it. Have fun playing with the bird cage. I'm on the look out for a vintage one...CHEAP...
Warmly,
Deb :)

Linda said...

Just stopping by via Garage Sale Gal...hope you don't mind.

It looks like I need to make a quick trip to the closest Dollar Tree Store! I love roses, the color pink, and stationary!

Take care and have a great week!

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Boo Hoo. My dollar tree doesn't have it. I'm so dissapointed. It would have been such a cheap fix!

Vickie said...

Dollar Tree here I come! Thanks for the tip - love your birdhouse!!!

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Rosie, Where are you? No pressure to post 'just stopping by:)

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!
Inspiring blog!
Denise

Tracy said...

I love the dollar store! I happened to stock up on all those rose stationary items.. perhaps a little too much!