Thursday, May 10, 2012

Garage Sale Season is in Full Swing!

   
Although I don't get out sale-ing as often as I'd like, I did hit some great sales recently. 



I've been on this AQUA kick lately. If I see anything that color, I buy it. (Within reason...) Don't ask me why. Check out this cool little dish: pressed glass scene of the last supper! The blue disk bracelet was a score this morning and the  blown glass paperweight is from Salvation Army.


Two vintage brooches, a bronze seahorse and lefton angel/devil figurine all for mere coinage.


This Brownie camera is similar to the one my mom used to take pictures of us as kids. I also bought some craft supplies: pink sugared bells,;a pack of tinsle stars; and mini alphabet blocks.



Here's a better look at the stars. They are in a nice jam server that is in the shape of a basket. It matches my existing tea set nicely!


The mercury glass bowl was just a quarter! How could I pass that up? The little piano is a jewelry box with nice detail on the "engraving."



You won't believe me when I tell you its actually made of plastic!
I love the detail of the little birds. I'm a sucker for birdies!
It was a gorgeous day for sales here in Missouri. I hope you are experiencing the same in your neighborhood! Good luck and happy Sale-ing!

Rosie

1 comment:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hey Rosie!!
Fun finds! Yes, garage sale season is here and I'm loving it! I'm having my own next week...have to make room for the "new stuff" LOL!
Warmly,
deb