Friday, August 8, 2014

How to make Simple Garden Mushrooms DIY Toadstools!


 
This is SO EASY it hardly needs explaining! 


While at a Church rummage sale last week I found these...


...sitting right next to these! And bought it all for a dollar.



I did this...



...with this.




And painted a few white spots on the bowls with plain old craft paint. We had a storm the other night and it rained all day the following day. The paint is still holding fast, not a smear in sight! 
YOU CAN DO THIS! :)
love
rosie

4 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

CUTE!!!!
deb

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a creative mind you have...I would have seen bowls and vases...Not mushrooms!!! I love them!

Carol

Tina Dawn said...

Hi Rosie. I am Tina from Gold Country girls getting back to you on the naked ladies and when to plant the bulbs. You are supposed to plant them when they are dormant, which believe it or not is right now while they are flowering. So anytime from August to October is the best time. However, I have planted them when they have their leaves and they did okay then too. Thanks for commenting on our blog, I will definitely read yours when I get a little more time! Looks very interesting. Tina from Gold Country Girls.

Patti said...

Love these mushrooms! What a cute idea!