Wednesday, October 29, 2014

SANTA!

I have a Christmas problem. I'll be the first one to admit it. It's an obsession. So when a customer came into my shop and told me that she went to a garage sale with nothing but vintage Santas for sale, all you could see was a Rosie-colored flash flying out the door!
See these two people in the background of this pic? That gentleman's 90-something year old mother left her Christmas collection to him. And here it was, the THIRD day of the sale! Heaven knows what I missed....

But there was still plenty to choose from....


I have dreams of sales like this.


 $30 bucks later, I had boxes of items to add to my crafting supplies!


Christmas has definitely arrived early!

8 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my goodness!
Anytime you mix Christmas and garage sale in the same sentence, I am there!

Woohoo!

Laura
White Spray Paint

Shara said...

HOLY MOLEY! MY dream!!!!!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

WOW!!!!!!! I hope you bought almost all of it! I bet you could sell it and make a little extra $$$
Thanks for visiting my blog!
warmly,
deb

Marci said...

I would have had to make an ATM run because I would have wanted it all! You are so right, I dream of sales like that!

Marci said...

By the way, I just started following your blog. Found you through Monkeybox. Where do you live in Missouri? I live in Overland Park, Ks (suburb of Kansas City) great blog!

Pete Lange said...

chrithmath !!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Oh my HO, HO, HO WOW! I would have been in holiday heaven.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Wow, you were in vintage Santa heaven. Good for you!