Thursday, June 10, 2010

Garage Sale finds & a SURPRISE in the Mail!

It feels like I haven't been out G-saleing for sooo long! But, on my walk last night, I saw a few sales setting up for this morning, so I got up bright and early today.
The lady down the street always has a killer sale with all her grand-daughter's designer clothes. That is one sale even my daughter will get up for!
We got quite a few tops but these were the cutest (click to enlarge):

A never worn white hoodie with rhinestone cross and a cute little tank with a rhinestone tiara emblasoned across the front. You know me...anything that sparkles has to come to Mama.


I got this lovely flower arrangement for $1.50! It was in a yucky plant-pot so I just grabbed one of my ironstone vases and stuffed it in. I love it!

This is something I would not have shown you yesterday. My linen closet was a disaster. But today I got these great storage baskets for $1 each and they have put order to the chaos.

I even made little tags so the kids know whats-where.

Now for the CUTEST stuff....

I bought these GREAT doggie dish towels from my friend Deb over at Garage Sale Gal. They arrived yesterday and they are soooo adorable! But that's not it. She sneaked-in some other treasures!

Everything was vintage, pink and rosey, just the way I like it! Thanks so much, Deb. You are a sweetheart!

Let me leave you with this little magnet...I found it on a recent trip to Branson (at the thrift store, of course...) I'm sure my husband thinks it "says it all!"
Have a great weekend!
rosie

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh, you did great! I love the doggie towels and the baskets. Your linen closet looks wonderful. have a great weekend!
Kathy

Emily said...

I admired those little poodle towels too! They are so adorable! And that magnet sure does say it all!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Rosie!
Glad they arrived and you are so welcome. The "little" extra's just said "Rosie" to me :)
The magnet is great!!!
The flower arrangement looks great and the hoodies are sweet. Love the wicker baskets to keep things in order. I need to make a project list and stick to it!!
Take care.
Warmly,
Deb :)

The Old Parsonage said...

Great finds love the linens!

Leann

Terra said...

Wow, you found lots of fabulous items including the doggy towels which are way cute and the baskets to help you organize.